Friday, October 22, 2010

Whats wrong with my sister?

This weekend my fiance(25) came to visit me(24) and the whole time he was here she complained to my mother about how she cant stand the fact that he was smoking weed in MY ROOM ONLY. She told my mom that she had to take over 10 allergy pills because his smoking gave her an allergic reaction and asked when is he leaving... But what I dont get is why is she always trying to apply for jobs as cocktail waitress on the Las Vegas strip where ciggarette smoking is basically the air?! And she has been a waitress for 5 years now! Then my fiance damn near bought all the food in the cabinets and fridge for the week. She never ate any of the food he cooked...but when we ordered pizza she got upset because we didnt offer her any and she damn near 30 years of age. Plus there was food in the kitchen to cook already. And shes suppose to be watching her weight! Then she told my mother that she lost so much sleep last week at night because our TV was up loud. And not once did she inform us of that. She told my mom though. And whats crazy is that the day before my fiance came she asked me to turn down my TV and today when he left she asked me to turn it down. It was as if she was mute when my fiance was here. And a b*tch for no reason too. She never really met my fiance and never had a conversation with him even though she has had numerous of times to talk to him....what do you think is wrong with her? Do you think she is jealous of my relationship? All of her past 6 relationships have failed. And this is my second relationship and first fiance. Do you think that can be the reason?Whats wrong with my sister?
30? seriously? she needs to get a life, although I must admit that I do object to your fiance's smoking. I think that you need to have a sit-down with your sister and talk to her about how you feel and try to understand her view of the situation. Then if the moment is right, tell her how you feel about how she's acting and how much you will love your fance no matter what.

Hope I helped =)Whats wrong with my sister?
She doesn't like your fiance. Please try to have a serious talk with her be nice though.
You just answered your own question .. she's not going to admit it though - well, I dont think she will.
Ok shes older and you have a better track record with relationships than she does. Maybe there is some resentment there... And what does her being a waitress have to do with complaining about him smoking weed? Do people smoke weed in restaurants or clubs? NO! And I have met someone who is allergic to weed so hey you never know. She could be. Not to mention it has a whole other scent to it.
I dont think jealousy is the problem here. You guys live in the same house? I assume? We'll your both adult and are easily irritated, I recommend not living in the same house together. Especially since you think she's jealous she might try to do something with your fiance.
Hello!



Personally, I wouldn't come to the conclusion your Sister dislikes your fiance or is jealous of your relationship because she complained to your Mother that the TV was too loud or because he was smoking weed in ';your room only';. (Is your Mother comfortable with that? and is your Sister?)

It is very possible that your Sister was a ';mute'; while he is around because she didn't want to interrupt you both whilst you were watching TV in your room, incase she walked in on something probably.
she most probably jealous about you and she doesn't like weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment