Thursday, October 28, 2010

A unanswered Question about Women?

Why do you all complain SO much?!? I won state in wrestling %26amp; my GF still says ';you could do better';, my mom good heavens of jesus christ. Girls/women/whatever you want to be called even complain about how I look down on them (I'm 6'3 your 5'4 get over it!). You complain how I didn't cook ramen noodles how you like 'em, you complain about the got dam weather when its 70'F and sunny, you complain how I spend too much on you then you complain about how I spend too little on you.



You complain because I didn't ask Joe if he wanted to go to the movies with you, you complain because I didn't remember Valentine's Day. You complain that I smoke weed while you drink alcohol. You complain when I call you a girl because I make you feel childish then you complain when I call you a woman you take it as a insult for reason I don't know why.



Just why do you complain so much?



I just had to let that out :-)A unanswered Question about Women?
Wow. That sucks. You hang around complainers.A unanswered Question about Women?
psht y do u hafta write all that LMAO

jk i dont coplain all like that :]
Its okay to vent. But not all women are the same. You just need to hang out with some fun loving, easy going women. We are out here, but for some reason most guys like bitchy women! LOL
Some complain to get attention and other just do it to just complain.
Sounds like youve got a high maintenance constant complainer on your hands. Have you talked to her about it? Maybe you should In a REALLY nice, non-confrontational, Im-hurt-cuz-you-complain-all-the-time-ty… of way. But be careful, she may complain that youre complaining too much about her complaining!



TRUE DAT JJMOOSE!!!
I hope you are calmer now. Yes we complain. You should probably learn to deal with it. Your gf now does, your gfs in the future will do it and your future wife will also do it. Learn to tune us out, it will do you alot of good.
Wow. Grow up boy. Be a man and deal with what lifes brings, and instead of ranting about it online, take action to make it better instead. Grow some balls, and man up boy.
LOL I think its time you find a new girlfriend who isnt soo umm annoying:)
we complain because you give us something to compalin about!!! lol
one word: hormones.

you have to understand that we have times of the month when we're not exactly happy.
For the life of me. i cant figure out why men dont think. they just react. you see women try to fgure out and weigh our options before we react. men on the other hand they just act.
ok...I go shop - buy something I want - doesn't come up to scratch - so take it back and complain and ask for a refund



I would send you back for a refund!!
your just finding all the wrong ones.

hahaha. poor thing.

not all girls complain like that.

and when some do, it ruins it for the rest of us.
I could say the say about men, they complain all the time too about everything. Don't let them get sick or catch a simple cold...omg you would think they are dying. I love a TALL man...but don't complain if I ask you to reach everything that I can't because otherwise its easier to ask than to drag a chair around. RAMEN noodles...EWW..I am a cook..and love it!! Who can complain about mother nature, the weather is going to do what it does, deal with it, but I would prefer it to be 80 otherwise I will sit here on the computer in the nice warm home and laugh at some of these questions. Woman are more complex then men are IN GENERAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment