Thursday, October 28, 2010

My friend NEEDS help (drugs)?

Ok one of my friends is using ';drugs'; not a drug hes doing drugs..

when i first met him he smoke weed ever once in a while and now its everyday as high as he can get. He cooks pills and just about anything he can get his hands on. Im really scarred for him. I don't want to turn him in to the cops or something like that and i would get him in rehab but he probably wouldn't take it serous.. and to tell you the truth the kid is only 14 years old.. I have no idea why he does these things but i think its because of this mother passing away when he was younger and this is how he copes with it. What should i do about it?My friend NEEDS help (drugs)?
Let a responsible adult know. Or a teacher! Someone you trust, but let them know if you want to remain anonymousMy friend NEEDS help (drugs)?
I would suggest trying to talk to him. You may have done that already, so the next best thing would be contacting a rehabilitation facility and getting him help.
Hello, I'm a doctor. let him use wellbutrin. I think that you want to get more info about it. Please go to ----%26gt; http://onine-pharma.blogspot.com/?category=wellbutrin
It is called tough love. Call the cops and let the judge deal with what is best for him. They have experience with this type of thing.

I am sorry you are in this situation.
Chill brah, he's just experimenting.





























































































































!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment