Thursday, October 28, 2010

How can I leave my boyfriend of 4 years if our 2 yr. old daughter wont even let him leave her sight?

I have been with him for 4 yrs. we have a 2 yr. old daughter and 1 yr. old son together.My daughter is a ';Daddys girl';,she wont even let him go to the bathroom alone,if he tries to go anywhere without her she ';freaks'; out,and stays by the front door screaming ';dada'; for hours until she falls asleep,if I try to pick her up and comfort her she kicks me and screams,she is traumatized just by him leaving for a few hours.But heres my problem.He treats me very bad.He never touches me,hasnt hugged me,or even tried to make love to me in months.I have tried to talk to him about it,and he says he doesnt give me any kind of affection because I wont let him ';smoke weed';!??? Well that makes me feel like crap that he has to be high just to give me some kind of affection,I cry all the time and he dont care,he just ignores me.I am the perfect housewife, Im a wonderful cook,I keep my house clean,I take good care of my kids,I take good care of my man and do everything for him as well,Im not ugly(I use to model),and I have a huge heart.He loves his babies and takes good care of them,but for whatever reason he just dont love me nomore,and I deserve better,but I need advice what to do about my daughter?She would be traumatized for days if I were to leave him,but meanwhile Im so miserable and sad but Im putting up with it all so I dont have to see my daughter cry.How can I leave my boyfriend of 4 years if our 2 yr. old daughter wont even let him leave her sight?
you gotta do whats best for you and the child...you gotta get up and leave him and take your kids...your daughter will learn she will in due time she will learn...if you can leave and provide then you will be able to handle it... i say you go find another man right now and see if he can help you out or w/e i hate to see women in situations like this and when u ready to leave he gonna want to do everything for his daughter guaranteed but he aint gonna try and help you out...and wat kind of influence is that to smoke weed im not doubt him but a real man takes care of his woman and children How can I leave my boyfriend of 4 years if our 2 yr. old daughter wont even let him leave her sight?
For a while, try just letting your daughter live with her dad as long as he promises to stay clean from the drugs. It's hard because she is your daughter but you sound like a good mother and for a while it might just be best. It could give you some time to bond with your son, and relax a little bit.
She needs to detatch from her dad. It is unhealthy for a little girl to be tramumatized every single time he leaves, she'll always be attatched to him in an unhealthy way unless you stop this behavior now. Do what's vest for your child. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to be smoking weed in front of the kids, around them, or have the scent in the house. Personally, he sounds depressed or something like that... Loss of interest, drugs, that sounds like it. Just try to get her away from him. Start with an hour one day, 1:30 the next, then 2 hrs, then 3 hrs for the rest of the week, then just keep escalating from there.
From my memory all kids go through this clinging stage. It will pass. But you do need make a decision about this mental abuse type treatment. If your doing your best and hes not happy and drugs involved the kids will soon see it also. Weed is illegal. He needs drug counseling. If its in the car and found when stopped with kids , they go to child protection. They can be taken away till court decides who can have them. Find a woman's counseling to talk this out. Make plans. His pot is making him irrational and it is not good for you or kids. Some states hold both parents responsible if drugs found in house. But at very least ask for help in a council for more advise. I'm afraid with his addiction and the children's stress something will go very wrong. It is better to be prepared. Plan to move out, get legal counsel, Legal Aid if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment