Thursday, October 28, 2010

Love is blind, or am I just stupid?

I have a good man, he will work his *** off to make sure the bills are paid, and when money is tight he will cook me meals because he can't take me shopping. For the last 3 years I haven't had to do a damn thing ..cook.. clean..work.. nothing but the stuff I wanted to do. But I was messed up really bad from my mom dying, and the life I had to live trying to survive, and help my sister... basically giving up my dreams.. i was like a beaten dog... let out the cage, but still sitting next to it. Now I'm ready to live, and make plans for my future, but all he does it smoke weed, drink beer, and play video games. he won't save money, he don't have a ';Legal'; job. He has no plans for the future, and I'm completely bored of him. I just feel like God has more out there for me, but at the same time how can I walk out on a man who took care of me for 3 years without asking for a damn thing just my loyalty. That spent so much money on me. That loves me unconditionally. A dream man for most women. I just feel like I wouldn't be yearning for more if God didnt have more for me. A man who is more active, and not a couch potatoe. A man who cares about his health.... my mans pee is like dark yellow almost brown [gross] A man who has a plan for his future. How can you be with somebody forever, when they have no ambition, no drive, and no direction? We're only in our 20s.Love is blind, or am I just stupid?
You should decide first what is your expectations form your man? love is unconditional. As you are expecting something from your man then you should accept the fact that you don't love your man. Decision is yours. If you can't stay with him leave him. Do not confuse your self and take firm decision.Love is blind, or am I just stupid?
it sounds like you have 2 men...
that is love. ur love only make the person to become ambitious.
';love is blind'; is misleading in my opinion. It's more like If you love someone, you will love the goods and the bads of that person. This means that you know what his/her ';bads'; are but you still love that person. Being blind simply means you dont even recognize that person has ';bads'; too. I think that makes a big difference
I am confused..!
okay..

did u try talkin to ur man??

try talkin to him.. tell him this wont work..

u shud think of future..

wht else.. there shud be a way of negotiating wht him..

and u probably know it..

No comments:

Post a Comment