Friday, October 22, 2010

I would like to have your views on this before i make a decision ?

i work 87 and a half hours a week i work seven on and then seven off ..my wife does not work... she sits on the computer literally 12 to 15 hours a day she never calls me to see how things are going.. i might add that im a roughneck and to do this job i camp out side cuz it is to far to drive every day and i dont have a license .. she does not cook for me she wont do my laundry till the very last minute after i have had my days off she does not like to go any where unless it is to go pick up her weed there is no emotional support or very little i intiate every thing from conversations to going somewhere to sex to what ever she smokes two packs of cigarettes a day weed all day long coffee most of the day and i get squat i am beginning to have alot of resentments over her... recently she was suppose to start paying the bills the bills are still sitting on the counter 3 weeks later im afraid to ask if she has the money left that i gave her to pay the bills i also told her she needs to get a job, not for the money, as i make more then enough to support us both even with her excessive habits ,but to get her out of the house she has ignored me says im an asshole for wanting her to get a job.. actually says im an asshole all the time..... whats your take on this I would like to have your views on this before i make a decision ?
uhhhhhh there are a few holes in your story there. BUT i think you should talk to her and tell her how you feel and if she doesn't get the **** up off the couch then divorce her ***I would like to have your views on this before i make a decision ?
well im no expert, but i would split up! but, i dont have the best advice, my sourse does =]

No comments:

Post a Comment