Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pregnant and suffering! need help?

i need help and lots of it! i just dont know what to do anymore

ok here is my life story, when i first got pregnant it was so great! me and the babies daddy (michael) were so happy with joy that we were going to have our 1st child! he had a job maken 850 an hr and we were living in a shitty little trailor with his mom and 2 other friends for 400/mo. well later on down the road (like maybe 3or 4 months) we decided to move to clifton co to stay with friends cause they promised a job working on the rig, so we would actualy have stuff for our new baby girl, we move down there and they did nothing at all becides get drunk and just party all the time! even michael, he was being lazy as hell they always wannted to go to there friends house just to get drunk! he never wanted to even stay home with me. he even ditched me one day when i was all dressed up in longera! so a couple months later i left cause i was just tired of all the parting and the bole ****. i moved back in with my dad and go to vegas to visit my mom every here and there and also ended up breaking up with michael cause all he would do was promis me **** and never keep it...still just continues to party and has no job, he keeps telling me it cause of the economy and noones hiring but how am i aspost to beleive anything he says when all he does is lie to me. now im 8 months pregnant almost due and he cant support me or his baby. he moved back in with his mom and is ******* some other 17 yr old girl and is going to get her pregnant too, which he also claims she takes birth control and if she were to get pregant then hed make her get an abortion. i cant work to support my self and i have no help from him. everyone thinks hes a peice of ****! and he always starts fights with me for no reason just the other day he was telling me that he didnt want his daughter anymore and that he never wannted to c me again. i cant live with my dad cause well for one his house is just a ******* pig sty and noone cleans up after them selves... i cook for them and clean the house but noone helps me with anything plus the fact that im having a baby just isnt the ideal place for me to live in the 1st place. there lould as hell! they blast the tv realy lould to where i can hear it in my room. my brother has a cat and he smokes weed while my dad still somkes ciggs in the house no matter how many times i ask him to stop also my dad isnt even giving me the master bed room cause he just put all his recording **** in there. they also shut off my insuance so i have no food stamps and cant go to the doctors, my dad just got paied but still hasnt put any food in the house... im just sooo worrie about everthing and have nowhere to go what is a girl to do? ill be 18 by the time my babies born and i have nothing going on in my life. i tould michael if he didnt nock his **** off then id take his *** to court but he tould me he would win her cause he could support her and he straight up tould me that i couldnt but i cant have my baby living with such a lazy **** up even if i were to die i wouldnt have her live there! any advice?:(Pregnant and suffering! need help?
Dear Ashley,



I would like for you to get quiet, take some deep breaths, clear your mind and then read your own question to yourself. Also, take a good long look at your profile picture. Is this the life you want to continue in? Do you want your baby to follow in the path you are on? You are an independent person within whom success or failure resides. It is up to you which you become. God gave you the gift of choice to make something of yourself or not. My suggestion to you is that you find a church to go to for help. Praise God there are many non-prejudicial churches out there now who realize that looking down on others or passing judgement is not the way of Christ. Jesus Christ made his home with the homeless, dined with the prostitutes and tax collectors, loved the unlovable. Find a church that truly represents Jesus Christ and ask for help. They will help you climb out of your situation and provide counseling for you that will help you and the baby get on the right track. But, it is a decision you have to make. There is a family of Christian believers that love you, I am one of them and I will pray for your guidance.Pregnant and suffering! need help?
OMG !!!! Go and demand your insurance %26amp; food stamps Etc screw any negative comments your having a baby %26amp; you need help asap !!! He is full of **** If he saying he does not want his daughter , than why would he try to take her?



Hes lying girl he is just scared you will get his *** for child support Whichb I suggest you do asap This isnt only your problem Dont pay any mind to what he says you do whats best for that baby Go filr for it!!!! Try to get a job Look for day cares If you really cant find someone u trust to watch her!!!!! I wish you the best!!!



But trust me it will be hard but you got too much Greatness(Your baby) to be worrying about that asshole %26amp; his Girlfriend
First off, figure out how to get yourself insurance so your BABY is taken care of. You are sooo young, dont let some BOY ruin your life. He sounds like a looser. Dont rely on him to support your child. Apparently he cant even support himself....start praying...you got a long hard life ahead of you. But its up to you if its a good one or not...

You probably arent in school?%26gt; Your baby should be first priority, school second. Without college, it'll be hard to get a job worth anything.
phew.. I can't tell you much. But boy do i know how you feel honey. It's really hard. I have the same thing happen to me , my babys dad doesn't have a job and won't get one because he says it's the economy and they arent hiring. When they really are!!!,because I got a job a few days ago!!. He doesn't call me and when I do he hangs up on me. He does the same things your boyfriend did and always hanging out with his friends and ****. But I know one thing that could help us both out. One , we should leave them alone and let them go on there on ways, we should concentrate on keeping our babies safe and healthy. I don't how old you are but you should try looking for a job to support your baby , it's important. That's what I did (i'm 18). It's hard but , we can't rely on guys these days.I also don't have much to eat, i live with my mom and we don't have that much money and can't get enough food. So I'm almost always hungry.



All I could say is try your best to raise that baby. And keep that head up high , remember someone needs to look up to you someday .



~ A friend that understands~
I'm sorry you have to go through all this in your pregnancy! Get your butt up to the housing authority tomorrow. Tell them your housing situation and you'll be on the list for something in the projects which isn't the best but at least you'll have somewhere no body is smoking around your baby. What grade did you drop out of? Just go take the GED test. Anyone with an 8th grade education can pass it. I took it and it's not hard at all. For furniture, get online and look on craigslist for free stuff. Post to ask for free things in the baby %26amp; kids section. You'd be surprised how much people will help you. Once you get your GED go enroll in the local community college. You'll get a Pell grant and you can borrow the rest if you need to, and even get some money back for living expenses while you're in school. You will automatically receive free childcare so take advantage of it. Get a job at Walmart or something 4 days a week 6 wks after baby is born, and the other 3 go to school. It might not be ';easy'; but it will make your life easier in the long run. Next year you'll qualify for EIC tax return for you and baby- probably $3400 if you work all year. That'll be enough to get a car with. It will get better. It will take a while for everything to fall into place and you have to work for it, but you've gotten this far on your own I have no doubt that you can make it.
well you can always threaten him with you being the under aged teen and him an adult, tell him they will lock him up, make him work in jail to pay for child support. i would go after him for everything, the state will make him pay for the child insurance, if you have a w.i.c office where you live they will helpyou with food and formula. as far as your dad's place, you have to get out of there, what if you have your baby in there with them having weed, they can put the baby in foster care. i know you may not like this but for the baby's sake i would go to a womans shelter, they will help you also. good luck and keep us updated on how things go. i feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment