Friday, October 22, 2010

Is there any hope my BF will stop hustling after he makes enough $ to Go to School?

So me and my BF 20yrs old, have been going out for a year and a half now. I met him while he was 19 and found out he was having meetings once a month for the Navy. I learned that he was court appointed to the Navy or some other punishment due to being caught with weed. Now, he decided after a year of these meetings (i met him 4 months prior) he wasnt going to sign the last contract for the Navy, therefore got to remain home. He also at this time was making loads of cash due to a really good hook up. At the time he stayed with his mom (due to the whole Navy thing) and didnt have a car, because he wrecked it driving home messed up one night. I when i met him, had/have been living on my own since 18. Two jobs and a Car. We hit it off, judging by his lifestyle and where he was heading, i didnt care driving him around and being 2 years older. We just hit it off like crazy.

Now, at this time we were doing Bars (xanax) Smoking, drinking, yayo and just chillin.He's a partier and i am as well. i can party hard and still go to work in the morning all day, because i know where my priorities lie and a job is very important to me for survival. Now, his mom finds his money stash and kicks him out of the house, and he comes and stays with me while he is looking for his very own place (keep in mind, we have not even 2 months dating, gotten into yelling fights made up whatever) I have never in the past gotten so mad to where i would yell at a bf. thats just not me. My mom was the only other person that made me so angry i'd blow up.



ok, next my bf finds a apt in a very popular apt complex and starts slanging. partying like a rockstar, and even though people would tell him (including me) keep a lower profile and dont be having people always in and out your house. Basically giving him advice on how to be a lil smarter.He would try hear and there, but not too hard. Our relationship suffered and i became very quiet and wanted to stay in the room, because he had traffic in and out and his friends would come and i wouldnt have a place to sit. He was very emotionally unattached, as where i was very much so, and had stopped doing coke and bars because he didnt do coke, and said i acted souless on it, and bars make me argue over stupid **** with him. i gave those up for him, which is crzy because i have never had a bf so close to where i would have to choose to give them up. Anyway.... he was very flamboyant about his money and was dealing pounds at the time. Always wanting more money. in December, got shot in the leg and robbed to only like a QP, but went to the emergency and got his apt searched dusted whatev by the cops. I stayed the whole night with him and offered my apt for him to stay at till he could walk again. (Keep in mind, he and i were on two different levels; my love and emotions for him, and his love for money and that lifestyle)

I had to do everything for him, bathe him, dress him, cook and deal with the hurt of having a person i love be in misery. and the bitternesss of if he had of not been slanging and listened to me and others on his attitude and ';im the ****'; mindset, then maybe things wouldve turned out differently, (the dude who shot him was a guy he let in knowing he couldnt trust him) now, he promised me he was definitely stopping and going to school...find out he started slanging again in like a month and a half. he saw the hurt in my eyes and was upset at first when i called him out on his failure to keep a promise, which was a lie in my eyes. then he got mad as always, and said ';**** i gotta make money somehow, thats F**** up of you to say i shouldnt'; when i was just hurt.

ok. he disrespected my place and i would get home and weed, bong and whatev would be sitting out when i had distinctly told him to keep in hidden. i bitched alot and he and i would argue,but ****, its my place and i know how smart dealers keep it. hidden. its a no brainer!



We fought so much, and he doesnt like living under anyone elses rules but his own. so he got a place in the same apt complex but different building. plan, keep his weed and stuff there, and sleep at my place. ... never happened, he ended up messing around with a gun that was his and accidently shot itinto the apt below. no one hurt, but next day DEA came busted in looking for a gun, not anything else, and because he ws living there opened pandora's box, he got six pounds plus money taken up, and lost tv and ps3. he has lockd up for seven days, got bailed for 15,000. I on the other hand, since he said my name to whomever busted him, while the apt manager was there, got Evicted from my apt, because of him, and then lost my job because of all the drama. (i was a nanny) i went frm having ever since i was 18 an apt and job, to nothing, and it wasnt even my doing. i was dragged into by my bf. I am still bitter sweet about this because i am still in love with him and am still going out with him, even a girl in their right mind would dump someone like that. thatIs there any hope my BF will stop hustling after he makes enough $ to Go to School?
Yeah, I think your last sentence pretty much sums it up.Is there any hope my BF will stop hustling after he makes enough $ to Go to School?
well all i will say is that with all that has happened, if you are still convinced to stay with him then u have to work on urself first look at all the bad habits that are in ur hands, drop them the talk issues over wit ur guy and have a solid conclusion. if not i think you will have to back out for your own good. it might not be easy but u just have to.
once slangin never go back to reg work underpay bullshit
He is going to end up in prison or dead,he plays around with guns, could have accidentally killed someone, sells dope gets shot etc.You think he is so wonderful even though you both can not get along.

You are destroying your future with drugs.So what if you can ';still go to work'; after doing dope?When they drug test you and you fail you won

t have a job to go to after doing dope.

Next ,you get addicted to something,that will be your master for life.

What happens when you get knocked up by this loser?

He goes on his merry way, your party style gets cramped with a baby, you have to choose either raise it or party because when you do both, you end up losing the babym to cps eventually.

You have lost EVERYTHING because of YOUR stupdity NOT because of him ,because YOU have to have your head up his@ 24-7.

He is NOT going to change for you,get over yourself already.

You have a decision to make, live hand to mouth with this pathetic loser until the relationship ends, get pregnant ,dumped and be a welfare mom or get off the drugs and alcohol and MAKE something of your life.

Dump this bum, and change your ways or end up in prison when he is carrying drugs and you are with him when he gets busted dufus.He is willing to risk you going to jail for his drug addictions, no problem for him.

I'd say more but I need to go to work.You just really burn me up throwing your life away skanking around doing drugs and dating a loser and wanting to blame your problems on him!SHEESH!

No comments:

Post a Comment