Thursday, October 28, 2010

Warning signs of an affair?

How do i know if my mother is having an affair?

I mean from my view i would never even belief it, but lately things have changed, not enough to say straight away IT'S AN AFFAIR but enough to know somethings different.



I've moved back home for the rest of the year to finish my study until i start my job next year, i have two younger sisters one just started school and another that's 13. my family life isn't that Cruise, my dad drives truck and is away 75% of the time, my mother is marketing consultant and works 9-3 4 days a week, we're in the middle of a mortgage, so we budget as much as possible.

Anyway my mum is starting to work 5 days a week, which after she picks up my sisters one from school and the other one from her friends house which she walks to just about every day of the week.

school finishes at 3ish right so it shouldn't take her till 5- sometimes 6 to get home?

My 13 sister is starting to get into abit of trouble experimenting with drugs etc.. and my mother just says well she needs to make her own mistakes! { When i was young my BF died and i got addicted 2 speed, also when i went through rehab my parents were so against drugs, but then not to long after i found out that they do weed pretty much every week, there excuse were adults! i'm surprised i didn't go back on speed, but i'm clean now, they still try to hide what they do and i will hold that against them 4 life} but my mother has pretty much lost control, i mean she never really goes out to party's but round to couple of friends, she was complaining the other day that us kids cost to much, when the next day i found 4 oz of weed, so she's letting my sister get deeper, and when i try stop it she has a nut that i'm trying to do her job! Well the last month i have she comes home and expects everything from washing to tea cooked, i organise kids after school activities etc.. but she still turns around and say i do nothing when she is sitting on her ***, my sister that just started school got her report and i had to go to the interview, i dress her every morning and get her ready for school, i haven't seen my friends since i moved back, i no for a fact that her and dad aren't having sex because the nights that he's home she already asleep and me and him stay up and watch movies

there are no.s on her phone that she just says a work person, when she pretty much calls that number everyday, she has a personal email at work, because the one at home is shared, but my main concern, is she has always lied many many times to me and others, over the years, i found out last year that around about the year i was conceived she had a toy boy, my 13yr old sister has found sex tapes and toys which i've had to explain!

i've asked he simple questions which i know the answer to, but she lies about it and if i ask her a serious question she says stop being silly, your mental and starts up a cyk!

How do i know what's the truth,



any help would be much appreciated.Warning signs of an affair?
are you my sister??!! sounds like my life.. have you got any family memebrs like aunties of grandparents nearby because i can guarantee you they will get further talking to your mom then you willWarning signs of an affair?
Ok does your mom:



pay the bills



buy food



put clothes on your back



gives you lil xtras (like the interne your using to complain about probs on )



most likely the answer is yes so why are you tripping your mom is not physically hurting you the only thng she's doing is having a lil fun she has that right ecpecially for you to stay out of her business who cares if your mom smokes weed .. you did speed yea she is an adult if you don't like what she does move out your mom does alot you probably won't recongnize this until you have to pay for EVERYTHING





juss be thankful for what you have

No comments:

Post a Comment