Thursday, October 28, 2010

How come am I single?

I believe that i'm a full package when it comes to be someones BF



I'm smart, I'm fun, I think i'm kinda of cute... like a 7 or so... im in a weight lost/muscle gain process ( lost a lot of weight meanwhile and recently a 4 pack is starting to shine a little :D ), I could be a great dad ( since I'm a damn good uncle, i know usually it isn't the same thing but in my case i really spend a lot of time with my niece), I have moderation confidence and I'm also mature.



I rarely do drugs ( just hax, or weed )

I barely drink alcohol

Video games just once i a while

Got a job, but still knocking at other doors

Not a player

Nice cook :D

Friendly ( not after i get stabbed tho )

I'm honest...too honest sometimes

I admit that being sweet it's not on me since i had to turn cold due to a complicated life and therefore showing affection is extremely hard for me.



I'm 23 years old if that matters somehow, well i kinda got defensive with girls since I had been cheated on with the only gf i ever had (which is helping with the fact that I'm single, i know :/) and i can't stop with it though



cheers o/How come am I single?
Maybe tone down the ********* a tad?

It's not a bad thing at all!

Just too much can turn a girl away.How come am I single?
you seem like a great guy :)

just wait one day pretty soon some girl will realize that your a great person
your old go to some clubs im 12 and i had 8 girlfriend in my life
  • automatic weapons for hunting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment