Friday, October 22, 2010

How do i deal with a B*tchy mom?

My mom is a really good mom but alot of the time i hate living with her. Considering that im 15 and have to i need some advice on how to deal with her b*itchiness. Ok once in a blue moon i do stupid things like 5 months ago i smoked weed in my room and she yelled at me. Ok i get why she yelled at me, that was stupid, but most of the time i am pretty good. I get good grades, i never get in trouble in school, i take care of my twin sisters when ever she needs help but lately she becoming a b*tch Every time i come home she yells at me or gives me attitude. I dont even do anything to piss her off! she yells at me everyday no and it's getting annoying. I dont even talk back to her. Also sometimes the shyt that she does is so inconsiderate. for instance, she cooks like once or twice a week for me and even sometimes she'll cook for the family and not for me. usually when i do do something to piss her off like not wash my dish then she'll bring up stuff that i did along time ago. I dont give her reasons to even be mad at me most of the time. And you know whats funny! when she's yellin at my brother she'll somehow start yellin at me out of nowhere. Is she a B*tch or am i a bad child? be honest. I dont care if you just have an oppinion- i want to know.How do i deal with a B*tchy mom?
I 110% understand EXACTLY where you're coming from. My mom is the same exact way and I am almost 17- you sound like a younger version of me.

All I can say is not listen when she yells at you- like when she's yelling, I know I'll become REALLY pissed if I actually listen to her and start to yell back. So I sing a song in my head while she's yelling at me (if that makes sense?)

And when my mom is pissed at me.. I clean. Always butters her up.

Tell her what she wants to hear and just try to help as much as possible.



I know what its like to have a mother that is never satisfied with you.. it sucks. There's not much more you can do but be good to her and hope she treats you with the same respect.How do i deal with a B*tchy mom?
Your mother probably isn't a b*tch and you probably aren't a bad child. It's called growing up, adolescence or teenage ';blues';. Cut your Mom a bit of slack, show her that you love and care for her and you'll notice a change in your relationship. Good luck.
kinda the wrong category but ill answer ur question. Alot parents are just like that so u just have to put up with it or maybe try and talk to her when shes in a good mood maybe that way she can understand how u feel, but sometimes parents like that can be quite ignorant towards ur morals and feelings, not sure if they realize it but best thing to do is to let her know how u feel about the way shes acting towards u. But as i said earlier they can be ignorant i dont know so thell might bring up stuff like ';i yell at u because ur always doing this that, getting to trouble'; and bringing other stuff up.
She's your mother. She's not a *****, she cares about you. If you smoke weed, she's going to be concerned about you, and you haven't given her reason to trust you.
hahaahha i'm 15 and i have the exact sammeee problem with my mom. it sucks, if i had an answer for you i'd tell you!

No comments:

Post a Comment