Friday, October 22, 2010

How to make dill dip?

My mother in law gave me a recipe, and it was delicious. However, I lost it. All I know that it has season salt, mayonnaise, dill weed, Accent, sour cream, parsley. I think that's it but I'm not sure. Plus I don't know how much to use of anything! So if you could give me any recipes that involve all those ingredients, then please let me know. I've looked it up an online cook book, but I just rather check with Yahoo! to see what you all have to offer.How to make dill dip?
1 cup sour cream

1 cup mayonnaise

1 tbsp. dill weed

1 tsp. parsley flakes

1 tsp. seasoned salt

1 tsp. Accent (optional)

1 tsp. minced onion

dash garlic powder



Mix all ingredients together thoroughly. Ready to eat immediately, but tastes best after setting about an hour to let spices mingle.



or



1 16 oz jar Hellman Mayonaise (2 cups)

1 16 oz container sour cream (2 cups)

1 tablespoon dill weed or more to taste

salt to taste

garlic powder to taste



Mix mayonnaise and sour cream until well blended. Add dill, salt, and garlic powder to taste.How to make dill dip?
I think your mother in law would be just fine if you asked her for the recipe again. That way you will get the one that you like.
DILL DIP



1 cup sour cream

1 cup mayonnaise

1 TBSP dried dill weed

1 TBSP chopped fresh parsley

1 TBSP minced onion



Combine all ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Serve with fresh vegetables.
INGREDIENTS

2 cups mayonnaise

2 cups sour cream

1 tablespoon dried parsley

3 tablespoons grated onion

3 tablespoons dried dill weed

1 1/2 tablespoons seasoning salt





DIRECTIONS

In a medium bowl combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, onion, dill weed, and salt. Mix all together, cover, and refrigerate overnigh
Our Dill Dip recipe is similar to the others, but I'll type it in anyway in case it ';rings a bell'; for you:



2/3 cup Hellman's mayo (but I like Miracle Whip also)

2/3 cup sour cream

1 Tbs. parsley

1 tsp. seasoned salt

1 tsp. Accent (but I haven't added that in years)

1 tsp. dill weed

1 tsp. dried minced onion

a few dashes of Tabasco Sauce



I just made some today. It's so good. I hope you enjoy yours!
  • howtogetevenwithanex
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment