Thursday, October 28, 2010

I need to get away from my son's father but Im scared to leave him.?

I am 22 year old mother, full time student, and I work. I go to school online, and when i do work i work from home, and i have my 10 month old all day. My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 years, and he wasnt always bad to me.I am a very open minded woman and i allow us to swing becuase it keeps our sex life alive and keeps my boyfriend attracted to me,I always bring him lunch no matter how busy i am, i always do his laundry, cook his dinner, becuase he has been at work all day ( even though i have been at school, work, and have the baby all day ) When i get stressed out or tired, i ask him to help me put the baby to bed, he screams saying '; ill just get a new woman who will do that stuff for me ! '; or im tired'; or '; i need a shower'; ..always a excuse..He has a myspace and he has never put in a relationship on there, i ask him why and get mad he says becuase he doesnt want to becuase he thinks i lie to him all the time. I smoke occasionally behind his back sometimes becuase he screams at me when i smoke, tells me he wont be with a smoker and how nasty it is.. so when i feel like one when hes gone, ill sneak one becuase i need one, and he doesnt understand or excpet it, ( even though he smoke weed) i am not allowd to smoke cigs, so yes i do lie about smoking and thats it, only becuase he yells and screams at me....he is always disrespcetd me, he has never once bought me flowers just becuase and he says he doesnt do nice things for becuase '; its not his thing '; I get mad and yell at him when he does things becuase he has no respect for me and he says '; i do what i want when i want '; Last night was the final draw... my friend heather decided to babysit for us so we could go out to dinner ( first time he has ever taken me out on a date ) after we decided to go back to her house and have a little '; swining fun '; well i was giving him a bj ( sorry ) and he came..he was so mad at me becuase i '; did it in purpose'; its all my fault, he was soooo mad at me he told me he wanted me gone !



i want to leave him, deeply i do, but my credit is bad so i cant get a apt, my credit is bad becuase my job has slowed down alot and i have been barley getting paid, so even if i got a place i need to find a new job ( which is impossible with the economie) i have a car but he is the registerd owner. although i know he wont take it from.... my mom and sisters live in europe so i cant go live with them. my dad is a *** and wont help me... my friends cant help.. i am stuck,, i am scared to leave our house becuase i want my son to have securaty and if i move then i will struggle and i dont want him to grow up seeing that.. i am so lost , and scared i dont knwo what to do...please some advice...I need to get away from my son's father but Im scared to leave him.?
Dont be scared to leave him. Be scared to stay with him. I cant believe you actually put up with that crap. The whole swinging thing baffles me, you didnt say you do it because you enjoy it.... you said you do it because it keeps him ATTRACTED to you?? %26amp; keeps your sex life alive... youve only been together 3 years... it shouldnt have dwindled dont so much...%26amp;%26amp; having sex with other people shouldnt make him attracted to you, he should already be attracted to you. but on to the next thing...

I would utilize the resources that the govt offers dfor single parents so you can get away from him. %26amp;%26amp; just so you know you dont need good credit to get an apartment, if you go to individual renters if you talk to them they rarely take that into consideration. %26amp;%26amp; just because your family lives in Europe doesnt mean you cant go move with them.

Go to your local(if ur in the u.s.) state center. they can help you will emergancy housing and things like that. Also, listen carefully cuz this is the most important part, take his @ss for child support. dont listen to the crappy lines he feeds about he'll give you money you dont need to take him for it.. trust me on this one. %26amp;%26amp; honestly i wouldnt tell him your doing it until youve moved urself %26amp; your son out of that enviornment. (it does take a few months to go through, so you can do it ASAP)

%26amp;%26amp; as for son, you should be worried about the enviornment your son is being raised in. You really want your son growing up hearing his father talk to you that way? then thinking that speaking to women this way is acceptable?

I think it's very possible for you to move out and break away from him. %26amp;%26amp; i think you should defly do it because no one deserves to be trwated that way.I need to get away from my son's father but Im scared to leave him.?
You certainly don't want your son to grow up seeing people living dishonestly and in relationships where there is no mutual respect, either. You need to show him how to take responsibility for himself, his life, his actions. You want him to learn how to be confident %26amp; lead a life that he knows is right.



Find your state on this list %26amp; call the number for it. http://www.findcounseling.com/journal/do鈥?/a>
This is awful to hear...Noone should have to go throught this and live like this when they are working so hard to keep everything together!! You need to sort it out.. You cant go on like this, U deserve better. You will be able to do it on your own...alot of women do it and he has still gotta pay for his child you will get help. Dnt stand for it. U can get the help you need! Take Care of yourself and dont let ppl put you down!
It does sound like you're having a difficult time managing everything plus a new precious baby. Your priority now is to be a good mother--many many people find help in talking to a priest or pastor--so many churches are equipped to help couples like you. It's always tough in the beginning but if both of you decide to mature and take your baby's life seriously it can work--but it takes endurance and hard work. You'll have to be the one to change first. You need to prioritize and seek what the right thing to do is. You need a good relationship counselor who will help you first and then the 2 of you.



I'm sorry to hear that you are going thru this and there is plenty of help out there for you, hopefully you'll be able to find something on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment