Friday, October 22, 2010

My ex is smoking weed and having sex in the same house as my child. we got divorced a month ago and we got?

Joint custody of my child..He one day cried and asked me back and he said he had made a big mistake divorcing me I moved back in, we had unprotected sex, I got pregnant and now he wants me out of the apt because he says he is not ready for a baby. He has kicked me out so many times and I am currently looking for a place to live. When I moved in he had weed and he asked me to take a puff, just to relax, being the dumb in love person I was I did..but for him it was more than a puff, he had a 50 dollar bag that he finished and later got another one and was smoking weed while taking cough syrup and drinking alcohol. One weekend I was a way and when I came back i found condoms and used paper towels in the trash can in his room..I know I have the weed in my system, its not that much but he has a lot..he has been having a female come over and the have sex when my baby is there, I want to take full custody of our baby and the baby I am pregnant with, how can I go about that? and can they take the baby away from me too? even though I am not a habitual smoker like him? on sunday he was on the phone with the same girl I was inside the house cooking, they were outside with my baby, she ran off in the street and fell on the curb and hurt her eye, scrapped real bad she has a black eye now, how can I get my baby in a safe environment? someone help please coz I have to make a move or else my babies will not be safe..any ideas?My ex is smoking weed and having sex in the same house as my child. we got divorced a month ago and we got?
looks like you have a mess, I would stop smoking weed in case they drug test you. I would never have moved back with an ex, because if it didn't work before its unlikely its going to work now. you knew what he was, why on earth did you trust him again.My ex is smoking weed and having sex in the same house as my child. we got divorced a month ago and we got?
Are you still early enough to terminate your pregnancy? I mean one kid with this guy is already more then enough. You should take responsibility for your life and that of your baby and see how you can get full custody. Geez what a mess.
i would strongly suggest foster parents for your biological children.

let's hope you didn't do a permanent damage to the one you're carrying.
I really struggle with these questions and here's why: I don't know who is the bigger problem - him for his shenanigans or you for engaging in it.
A mess I tell you....Talk to lawyer and request full custody, give details of whats going with your EX. This is going to be a hard one.
Move, take him to court.
I think you are attracted to badboy/losers. You need to work on that.
Stupid doesnt have a cure, sorry.
EH...take them now and never smoke weed again while you are pregnant. Are you trying to turn your kids into baby Cheech and Chongs?



I'm not against smoking it, but goodness gracious, at least hold off until after you have your baby, and don't let your babies around it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment