Thursday, October 28, 2010

AM I BEING ABIT SELFISH/RUDE?

long story short, my bf was a **** up, not in school, or working, sold drugs(only weed) %26amp; very dependent on his friends. I come along %26amp; help him change his ways. I ALSO TOOK CARE OF US WHENEVER WE WENT OUT (DINNER, MOVIE, ETC) because he was broke and couldnt afford anything!.. BUT NOW! (6 MONTHS LATER)He dont sale drugs anymore, but he smokes it (weed only) which is alright with me, because it's healthy(dont ask, im a big health freak, so i read up on random things that are healthy for you....lol..) hes a pharmaceutical technician now (good job!!)%26amp; is in school %26amp; taking it VERY serious = ] he bought me this cute necklace (not real diamonds but who cares, its the thought that counts!) and not, about almost 2 weeks he's been kinda of taking care of me = ] but not @ much as he should??? He's doing waht he can but, MY FRIENDS KEEP TELLING ME (OMG, NICKY! YOU SPENT SOO MUCH MONEY ON HIM %26amp; BACSALLY CAHNGED HIS LIFE, TAHT NECKLACE SHOULD BE REAL! %26amp; HE SHOULD BE TAKING YOU TO EXPENSIVE DINNERS %26amp; BUYING YOU WHATEVER U WANT! YOU PRACTICALLY SAVED HIS LIFE!!!)



I can see how that can be true, but im happy that he tries.. he holds door for me, cook 4 me, or feeds me whenever im hungry! %26amp; then some..... he meets me half way.. but idk, maybe my friends are right? maybe he should be doing more? OR AM I BEING SELFISH??



HELP!!???? = [AM I BEING ABIT SELFISH/RUDE?
lmao Weed is healthy... haha because you read so! that is freakin' hilarious.



And yes, you are being selfish. Be grateful for what you're given.AM I BEING ABIT SELFISH/RUDE?
Weed won't be healthy for him when he is sitting in jail for possession, losses his job because he got caught, or kills someone with his car because he was high. I don't agree with your friends on how he is treating you, but I have to say that he is a guy who can get you into trouble. You can get into trouble just for knowing he is doing drugs.
One thing all girls should learn by now is NEVER LISTEN TO YOUR GIRLFRIENDS. They try but, they really don't know. This guy seems like he is really trying to ';pay back'; all what you did for him. He probably can't afford things, so that's why he is doing more than getting. I am a very simple person. The only thing I want my girlfriend to spend on me is time. Little do people know time is the most expensive thing you can give. You can't never get time back. He seems like an amazing person. Follow your heart. Your heart knows what's best for you.
You're not going to find anyone in the medical profession who will tell you that smoking weed is healthy....and if you're a health freak you should know that! If you buy into that, you'll believe anything!
Well if he sticks to it, then it was worth it. Good job :D

who cares what they say
i think its very very sweet, and Im not really the sensitive emotional type at all. the guy is truly doing his absolute best to show his appreciation, and id bet anything that at the first chance he gets that he can afford real diamonds for you, he'll get them for you. i could be wrong, but it seems that he's sincere, thoughtful, and determined to make up for the way you had his back when he was down. as for the weed and other things like that, bad habits are hard to break and dont change overnight, but once you stay as sweet, supportive and respectful, he will cherish you and do his best to make sure youre happy.



this is a classic case of friends who think theyre doing you a favor bad talking your man and getting into your business. please dont. if you try to put pressure on him, especial because of what your friends are saying, you will kill his spirit and ruin what seems to be a good relationship. instead, as a favor to yourself and him, continue to fuel his progress. encourage him to talk about his dreams, and support him. you created a great thing, take credit for it, but dont let it get to your head to the point where you can disrespect him, thats the worst thing you could do. good luck, hope everything works out
hes changed his ways for you, i think that should be enough? He seems to be doing the right thing now. Things could change. Dont listen to your friends :)
  • cars for sale11
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment