Thursday, October 28, 2010

Relationship Question ?

I am not going to tell you guys how old i am but i will say that there is a 13 yr difference between me and my boyfriend.



Okay, So i met this guy about a yr and a half ago, And about A yr of our relationship we were living at my grandfather So anyways, He is abusive but only If i do things wrong like when i smoke weed, But i only smoke weed because my life consists of nothing while i lived at my grandfathers, I cooked cleaned slept and did nothing, So now i am living at my moms house and he is still living at my grandfathers house, And i have been trying to get him to move somewhere with me and he just doesn't want to, He wants to wait till we have enough money and i tell him he had over a Yr and a half to get money together, and now i am pregnate and i found a very reasonable place to live but the problem is that my cousin [whom he hates because she is a whore] she lives in the same park. So what do i do?



I mean i know i should have left him before i got pregnate but i really love him.



And we can't live at my mom's nor at my grandfathers. Because of personal problems and age wiseRelationship Question ?
Move in yourself..show him that u stronger then weed, or even him. At the end he will run after you like crazy. good luckRelationship Question ?
youve got to grow up. You are pregnant and bringing a child into this world. You need to have that baby a place to live regardless of what he thinks of some cousin. Hes had a yr and half to straighten things out. Do you want that baby to grow up and see him abusing you? Whats wrong with you????
Okay....where to start...?



First of all, if he is abusive, you should not be talking to him AT ALL. Abusers will keep on abusing, it's proven over and over again. Having a baby alone is tough, but when he starts abusing you and your baby it will be tougher. Second, you need to stop smoking weed (if you haven't already)! Weed has an even higher occurrence of causing birth defects than tobacco. In the end you need to do what's best for you and your baby, regardless of whether it involves this man or not.



Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment