Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do can we fix our relationship?

My boyfriend is going through a tough time. he gets paid once a month and when his money is all gone he'll ask me for it. I told him I could give him what I can. I only work 10 hours a week so I really don't get that much money. If i have some extra money ill suggest on us going on a date like the movies or dinner, but he rather stay in. If he bails (which is 80% of the time) then i'll go to the club with my friends. but he gets mad that i go. Last friday i wanted to go out but he didn't want to. his friends call and said they got some beer or weed and he was right over there but rather not be with me. We got into a big arguement over it.He says with the money i spending on movies and dinner i could give to him or buy groceries and cook. We haven't talked since then. When i call his house his mother says he isn't there and he has yet to return my calls.

i don't know what to do about us. we have this argument all the time but we always get over it. but now i feel like my work in this 3 year relationship is going unappreciated. it was so much better in the beginning. I love him so much and i know he loves me but should i continue on with this?How do can we fix our relationship?
I live with my girlfriend and support the both of us. (she is in college right now) Girls are girls and boys are boys - She likes spending money on clubbing, movies, going out. I like spending money on beer, weed, and things like make chilling at home even nicer. Sounds the same as your situation. The only difference is we see eachother every day since we live together, regardless if we plan to do something together or not. So she really isn't bothered that I don't want to go out often, and in the same way, I'm not bothered that she uses my money for things she likes to do.



You can work this out, but you both have to be understanding of eachother's wants and needs. Sounds like you don't see eachother very often, so it could be a big problem that you can't agree on what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment