Thursday, October 28, 2010

How do i get her to understand this?

so, my boyfriend gets kicked out of his house all the time because his moms boyfriend hates him and his mom pretty much agrees with everything he says, and once I called him at about 2am and i asked him where he was and he said he was sleeping in his car because he had nowhere too go and we live In Michigan so he was probably freezing to death, so of course i told him any time he gets kicked out he can come crash in my room, now i know what you guys are thinking a 17 year old and an 18 year old in a room alone at night that must be trouble but actually all we do is talk and sleep now I'm not saying we haven't had sex but whenever he spends the night all we do is chill. okay so my mom doesn't like him at all,because she thinks he's a bad influence on me because he occasionally smokes weed and I think I've seen him take ecstasy once i think... or and he dropped out of school , but she doesn't know that he pretty much has too support his mom when her boyfriend breaks up with her, by working as a short order cook, %26amp; picking his brother up from school and making sure he's taken care of. I don't think she gets It I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and I'm still the same person I was before I started dating him. I haven't changed and neither have my morals.How do i get her to understand this?
Shouldn't you be telling her all of that? I can't say anything about your guy because frankly, I don't know him. I will tell you this. Smoking pot doesn't make him a scumbag, half of the people I know smoke. Don't listen to what people say about him, because most people are quicker to judge than they are to think. Do what you think is right.How do i get her to understand this?
What you just said here I would just tell her the same thing
I don;t understand this
Let his mom date her bf and just lose connection with her if she is really happy with him, and make a life you your own together.
Write much of the above in a letter.
Your bf is good.Maybe you can make him stop smoking and taking ecstacy so that your mom would like him.Also try if you can motivate him to go to school again so that he can make a better living for you and him in the future.



You can tell your Mom what you liked about your bf and his position in their family so that she will come to understand you.
Just tell her this (what your wrote) and then say mom '; someone with a good heart is ALWAYS better than some one with a good head on their shoulders when it comes to LOVE';.
You sure your mom is the one that doesn't get it?



You want her to be cool with letting a 18yo boy she doesn't know sleep in her house with her 17yo daughter, esp a boy that does drugs, his own mother kicked him out, and a high school drop out?



Have you tried looking at it from her point of view? Or using common sense?

No comments:

Post a Comment