Friday, October 22, 2010

How Can I Control My Weed Smoking?

Hey,

Im 19 and ive been smoking weed on and off for the last year now( maybe a bit longer) i used to do nothing but smoke it from when i woke up till i went to bed for about 3 months. i quit about 2 months ago cold turkey, and had no problems at all..i didnt even want to smoke weed again. the reason i quit is because i do a lot of weight training and running and the smoke was f***ing up my lungs. i had a spliff about 2 weeks ago(i was at my uncles and was really bored), and from then ive started smokin it regular again..not as much as before but all day sometimes. The problem is all my friends smoke it including my best friend who is very addicted to it. And when i see them smoking it, i cant just sit their for hours doin nothing so i end up smoking..plus i have no where else to go except home which ive been doing for the last 2 months but im really depressed becuase i dont see anyone of my friends. I always feel bad the next morning after smoking, and tell myself im quitting but a shower and food later and im refreshed and think oh yeah, il just have a few today but i end up smoking loads and loads all day. I really want to see my friends because their the only people i have to stop me from feeling depressed( dnt get on much at home) but everytime i do i end up smoking and am ruining my lungs for the gym. i cant cook it either because i have no where to do it. I cant just have a few drags and leave it because theirs always more being built and when your stoned you CANNOT say no. Please give me some advice on what i should do, my best friend is listening to his mates too much and their leading him in to nothing but drugs and crime. how can i enjoy havin a spliff with my mates without the feeling bad the next day and ruining my lungs??

THANKS EVERYONEHow Can I Control My Weed Smoking?
You need to understand that weed is not an addictive substance. It is your personality that is addictive. If you really want to quit, just go cold turkey again. Find other ways to pass the time. Its really not that hard man. I used to smoke a lot too. I realized once I got out of college that it was not conducive to anything I want to accomplish in life. So it needs to take a backseat to my aspirations for now. There will be a time and a place when I will smoke with friends, but I won't abuse it ever again.How Can I Control My Weed Smoking?
Weed doesn't hurt your longs that much. Tobacco does. Smoke weed only and not spliffs and you will be fine.



Spliff= Weed and Tobacco combination in cigarette paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment