Friday, October 22, 2010

Need help with some cannabutter?

im making cannabutter. 2marrow and i want to know the best way to cook it. i know some people put water butter and the weed in a pot and let it boil for about 30 min. but does boiling it wid watter make it lose some potency? also if i cook it without the water how much pot should i use per stick of butter? thanx potheads lol ;)



and for the gullible, brain washed, above the influence people i make all a's and b's so don't tell me its bad and stuff. you can't tell me something i already don't know lol ( not litterally). trust me i did my research. i admit its not the best thing for you tho. i mean something that feels that good has to have a down side right?Need help with some cannabutter?
Hmm I made canna butter once, but I didn't follow the whole ';cook with water'; thing...basically I melted the butter over a stove in a saucepan, and put the weed in. I let the weed simmer in with the butter under LOW HEAT for about 15 minutes or so. Then I let it cool down to room temp in the pan. After that, I strained the liquid butter with a cheesecloth (you don't really need the weed anymore, the cannabis essence should be in the butter), then I put the butter in a tupperware and refrigerated it.



Used it to make brownies, it worked wonderfully. :)Need help with some cannabutter?
I put enough butter for a small/medium batch of brownies in a frying pan and turned the heat all the way down. I added like 6 or 7 grams ... so like 2 eighths ... and then I simmered the herb in the butter until the weed turned brown, adjusting the heat as needed. Be careful not to burn it because that will release all the THC and make your cannabutter useless. Anyway, after the weed was brown I separated the weed in the pan from the butter in the pan using some piece of metal with really small holes. You can leave the weed in the butter if you want, but there is no point. It will just make your brownies taste like crap.



Anyway, my brownies sent me flying through the depths of my consciousness for like 6 hours. It was awesome, and that was the only time I've ever baked with weed.



You kitchen WILL REEK of weed while you're doing this by the way.
No boiling the cannabutter with water doesn't lose any of the cannabutter's potentency.



It really doesn't matter how much water you use as it will be seperated in the end anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment