Friday, November 12, 2010

Best friend turned into a ....!!!?

we live together with my friend.she doesnt do anything about the house, she doesnt go food shopping and spends all her time with her bf.they just got together recently.im tired of doing everything myself. so,our common friends adviced that i stop cleaning, shopping and cooking. they said it will make my friend to start doing smth about it. but she never does!!! her bf used to smoke weed,but he promised her that he doesnt anymore,but all his friends do. i moved out from my friend and discovered that some of my stuff is missing. i told her about it and she said that neither of them took it. now she acts like i offended her.we live in a small town and hang out with same people. everybody thinks im a bad person for ignoring her. she pretends i dont even exist.what should i do with her?how i make our common friends to turn away from her?Best friend turned into a ....!!!?
Familiarity breeds contempt. I've had the same experience with a friend of mine. Doesn't help at home, free food, etc. I confronted my friend so we're able to fix the problem.



My suggestion is to talk to your friends and tell them what's happened between you two, so that they'll know your side (if they're real friends they won't take sides btw). You should also talk to your friend and settle things with her. :)Best friend turned into a ....!!!?
Theres really not much you can do but to let them see for themselves what kind of person she really is. What goes around comes around.
U shouldn't by any means try to turn people against her just because you 2 are having problems.If she's a bad person they will figure this out on their own in time.Just try to stay away from her,but,don't sit and bash her or say anything behind her back that you wouldn't in front of her face.
Wait a minute...you say you live in a small town? LOL...what do u consider ';a small town?'; I too am from a small town--but when I say small...i mean small.1 flashing yellow light notice showing how to head out of town north or west....as soon as possible.

OK...u want to know how 2 get your friends to turn on your friend instead right?

No comments:

Post a Comment