Friday, November 12, 2010

My friends drugged me will I be okay?

I worry about my health. mind, and body so much. These I was hanging out with I found out do drugs they started doing them and I said no I don't want any. They saw me as a loser but I didn't care I was going leave as soon as I could get picked up. Then food was getting ready and they cooked the food with Mary Jane. Next thing I know I felt very weird and I realized how stupid I was to eat food they make. I obviously found out they don't like me if they drugged me without me knowing. I have been worrying that I may be very messed up from this now. Like will my memory be affected, concentration, my skills, social skills, how smart I am? Will anything be different how bad will I be messed up? Then I was so depressed that this happened I thought what the heck I was hanging with someone else they were toking and I figured I'm already messed up I will smoke too I took one little hit of a small weed particle. Then realized you know what I'm being stupid don't mess myself up more so I stopped. So will I be okay? Can you even get high off one little tiny barely hit?My friends drugged me will I be okay?
A 'one off' has never done any harm to anyone. The only thing that is making you feel weird is the fear that it might. As long as you stop worrying, you'll be absolutely fine.

Take a chill pill (not literally though!).My friends drugged me will I be okay?
You'll be okay but stay away from people like that.. they could've put something worse than weed in that.
weed doesn't harm you like that.

you're perfectly fine.
You'll be okay, it was just a little weed. It'll be out of your system in a couple of weeks.

Don't worry, you're fine. :)
a once off should be ok i think those problems come from long term drug abuse
You would know if you got high and yes you will be fine. Once it's out of your system your fine unless you use all the time.



You should get some new friends though, that isn't cool.
ull be fine its jus weed one time wont affect your memory or any other skills



you could have been high but ur gona be all fine
High doses of marijuana don't hurt your intelligence or concentration, let alone doing it one time.



First off, I want to tell you not to worry about what they did do you. But now, I want to clear up your misconceptions.



Marijuana does NOT affect intelligence in any way. The one study that concluded it did, which is now used by foolish PTAs across the country, was so flawed that the scientist who conducted it later admitted he was wrong. He tested rhesus monkeys with hours of marijuana exposure in a very uncontrolled environment with many variables.



Next, memory. It is true that while high you have memory loss, but the effects have not been proven to be permanent.



Finally, social skills. The concept of losing social skills is so ridiculous that the scientific community hasn't even addressed it, so I can't really give you anything.



Hope this helped. Remember, what your friends did was rude but you have no need to worry!
Um, don't do that.



even if they gave you drugs in the first place, it doesn't last forever. whatever they did, did not kill you, and therfore, you are fine. the only way you are going to ruin yourself is if you keep doing the drugs over and over, like, if you decide to just take the drugs because you think you're already messed up. that will hurt you. just stop, and you will be fine. geez.



If you never do drugs again, the drugs you have done no, won't have any affect on you. it's when you do it over and over (with most drugs) soe drugs can hurt you the firs time you take them, but that would obviously put you in the hospital or something.
Your screwed for life, the best of your life is all behind you now



LOL



Joking...

You will be fine
You'll be fine. I smoke daily and have a great life and job flying around the world building robots and lasers for companies like Intel(computer chips)
NO YOU CANT GET HIGH FROM A SMALL HIT BUT THE TRICK TO GETTIN DRUGS OUT UR SYSTEMIS ORANGE JUICE.TRY IT
You need different ';friends';. Friends don't try to pressure you into anything. If your friends want to smoke dope that's their decision to make, You have the right to decide not to smoke just say No Thanks.Friends will accept your decision and be OK with it. Not really your friends will just keep trying to pressure and trick you. Now your decision is who's your friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment