Friday, November 12, 2010

My Mom doesnt clean the house and it drive me mad?

Ok, so i know it sounds a little wierd but just hear me out.

My house is disgusting, and it DRIVES ME MAD

im a clean freak, and i cant LIVE IN IT. my room is clean, and im always clean, im a clean cut kindof girl, who has very rich, nice taste. but my family on the other hand.... ARE NOT!



my kitchen is so gross, there will be food stains and food on the counters for longer then a week, and food crumbs, chunks, stains on the tile, and food left out. and the stove is filled with leftover food from cooking, and the kitchen has split food, stains in it, etc. etc. i HAVE cleaned the kitchen i dont know how many times.. but i just cant do it by myself. The frontroom has carpet stains because they dont clean up when they spill drinks and stuff, and its very very very CLUTTERED!!!!!



this is so gross... i was cleaning the frontroom once and (my grandparents live with us- the frontroom is basically where they are always) and i was picking up magazenes from by my grandpas chair, and under them were.... GRUBS! FREAKIN GRUBS!!! with food grumbs and nasty sticky stuff all over. so i vaccumed it up, gaging while doing it but yeah.



the front porch is nasty because my brother has his friends over ALL THE TIME (he is 16) and they smoke and have food and pop cans out on the porch and they just leave it there! and also, our dryer has this thing where lint stuff comes out the side of the house? idk its wierd, bu its all over the porch because my mom doesnt clean it up! I DO.



and outside, the lawn is always cut yes. but... ugh... since we dont use the garage, weeds and **** gros in front of it through the cement, and they are taller them=n me! IM 5'5!!!!!



the toilet is neevr cleaned, the shower is never cleaned, and its just horrible. when ever i have people over, they say OMG how do u live here? or like omg my mom would see this and freak out, and etc. (they are close- so they arnt saying it in an offending way)



i seriously CRY.

its very stressful to have such a messy house.

i want to be able to sit at my kitchen table and eat, but i cant. theres **** ALL OVER IT. i want to be able to watch tv in the frontroom, BUT I CANT EVEN STAND IN THERE FOR 5 MINS.

i want to be able to have people over and not just have them in my room BUT I CANT!!! i want to able to come home from school, and go sit in the kitchen or somewhre besides my room, and have a snack or do my homework, BUT.. I CANT!:( im always in my room because i cant stand this hell hold. theres 7 of us. (mom dad 16 year old brother, 18 yr old with special needs, me, nana, papa) oh and my cat.) and dont say oh she cant do everything, u have ti do some stuff...i do, its just i dont understand why my mom doesnt clean anymore! out house used to be nice and clean. now its ******* ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have asked my mom why doesnt she clean and she gets all defensive and says IVE GIVEN UP and STOP TELLING ME WHAT TO DO. ive even said mom ill help you do this, lets do it when we get home and she says NO. and stop telling me what to do!!!!



i hate it! i hate being at home because im so unchompratable here, and its very stressful. i will just cry for no reason. ive told my mom also several times to make us a chore list so the house can be clean. and she just says shell do it but never does. out house is pretty big. it has... (split level) upstairs: frontroom, kitchen, 3 bed rooms, a bathroom and a bathroom in my gmas room, sunroom, and a big porch, downstairs: open room, 2 bed rooms laundry and bathroom. ALL UNFINISHED DOWNSTAIRS. and my brothers LIVE DOWN THERE! the bathroom... ugh (downstairs) has holes in the wall, has stains on the wall from when the plumbing broke (gag) bugs flying all over, and its nasty. i dont want to describe anymore of my house. its horrific!!!



please.. how can i get my mom to help me clean, and how ca i get this house clean!!!



this is making me seriously depressed and moody. i need clean.

it makes me happy, i have suggested a house keeper to my gma (shes pretty wealthy) but she always just says no im not wasting my money... how much are they, speaking of?



in 2 days im going away for a week with a friend on vacation THANK GOD! but i dont want to come home to this shitty place...





PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I JUMP OFF A CLIFF?My Mom doesnt clean the house and it drive me mad?
You are a minor and you cant do it all, you have a brother who is disabled, and if the house is as bad as you say then their is no way you or your brother are being taken care of properly and needs meant especially for your brother who can't do a lot for himself. If I were you I would tell your mom that if it isn't cleaned up that social serves could end up getting called. I know you love her but something has bot be done nobody should be living like that, it's unhealthy and un safe.My Mom doesnt clean the house and it drive me mad?
There might be some emotinal mental prob with your fam. Find a way to get them help asap. Or you can contact this TV show %26amp; have a chance at getting their help :

http://www.mystyle.com/mystyle/shows/messiesthome/hotmess/index.jsp

Report Abuse


I guess you just have to live with it or do it yourself until you are old enough to move out. And don't have people over. If your parents ask why tell them the home is embarrassing. And once you move out, just don't go back over there.
Let's see, God gave you two arms, two legs and a brain right? So be thoughtful and considerate and clean the house yourself.
Can you move in with your friend? Tell your mother she is causing you to go mental, with the filth in the house, and you can't live like this, and you can't do all the cleaning yourself.Ask her to hire someone to clean it up if she doesn't want to, but you can't live like this.
Sounds like my mother. When I was a teenager, I was the one who used to the clean the house. She was one of the most laziest people I've ever met. She also never would invite anyone over her house, including me, her daughter, or her own parents when I didn't live with her. This is when I was living at my grandparents house when I was a child. I could imgaine what the place looked like. I actually had to go over and clean her entire apartment a few weeks ago. It took me 2 days to do. It was disgusting, I had to paint the cabinets bc they were filthy and I asked her how she could live like that. I lived there too a few years back. Of course when I did the house looked nice. My apartment is clean, but looks lived in. I don't mind papers laying around or a hair or two on the floor. I'm not a total clean freak, plus I work full time but still my house is clean. I finally got to invite my fiancee over since he's been to her house like 2x. The first time she invited us over the house, it was such a mess and I was totally embarrassed. She is very thrifty and not into decorating, as I am either. My mom thinks it's kind of funny when I get on her about cleaning bc to her it's not a big deal and she also doesn't see a problem with not having anyone in her house. She could be living in a cardboard box and be happy. I, like you, like then nicer things in life. You can explain how you feel to your mom but don't expect a change.
Well, how about getting your *** up and cleaning the house on your own? Just because you are a teenager doesn't mean you don't know how to clean. Your mom probably has her hands full and doesn't need to be bitched at by a teenager, clean up a bit around the house. Once things are a bit tidier, it is easy to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment