Friday, November 12, 2010

How am I supposed to cope with this?

Here's the deal; my mom and brother fight every single day about the same things. He blames her for him quitting school, and for the reasons why he doesn't want to put in any effort. He went to college to get his basic education but now wants to quit because ';it's too hard';. He's a fat, ugly, lazy, slob who only cares about himself. For real. Everyone tries to help him, even me, I have cooked and cleaned for him, helped him study and do some work (and I am only in Grade 9), but every day he says he is treated like crap here, and if he had somewhere to move he would.. But I have had enough now. I can't take fighting anymore and listening to the same things over and over but he won't let it go and I don't know what I'm supposed to do. I want him to die. And if not him me because I can't keep living like this. I was depressed all of last year and have attempted suicide, and I used to drink alcohol and smoke weed tons, but I have quit drinking and smoking and I was happy but dperession is creeping on me again and I'm not strong enough to go through last year all over again. Any advice here? btw I have nowhere else to live or anyone to talk toHow am I supposed to cope with this?
kick his *** and tell him to f*** off and get a life, an education and stop blaming your mother for everything. It's not your fault. See the school psychologist, tell someone, tell his friends-he's gonna get embarassed and stop, if it works. Go to a psychiatrist with your mom and your brother-they'll solve it.



And if the above things don't work, what is best to do for you and your mom is to ignore him. Then he'll stop for sure.How am I supposed to cope with this?
some people continuously feel sorry for themselves, try to ignore it. they thrive on attention.

diabetes can cause moodiness, avoid sugar and see if you feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment