Friday, November 12, 2010

Does my girlfriend want to dump me?

My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 5 year in about 13 days. Lately she hasn't be happy about anything that I do. She doesn't eat my cooking, on the weekends when I am home she wakes up and doesn't eat until 1 or 2 pm. She wont make me breakfast ever, I made her breakfast in bed and she didn't eat it. She says she wont make me breakfast because she doesn't eat breakfast. She is always yelling at me, and when I ask her what is wrong she cant tell me without yelling at me and crying.



I feel like she wants to dump me, but she doesn't want say it. Even her dog has been acting strange, the dog wont come around me, when I give dog a command it doesn't listen. My girlfriend wont talk to me, and when she does shes taking shots at me. She recently just quit smoking pot after 17 years, I told her that she should consider stopping, she lost her job 2 years ago, and she hasn't tried to get a new job since, all she was doing was sitting at home watching tv eating and complaining about how bored she was. Since then shes turned down 6 job offers...because she wasn't sure if she wanted the job. She has repeatedly told me its my fault that shes not happy because she cant go out and smoke weed with her friends. Everyday shes increasingly worse and mean to me. She even went out a week ago, and stayed at a hotel because she said she needed space. Did I do something wrong?

Funny enough that none of her friends she used to smoke with call her anymore because shes not smoking. She wants to have kids, but she doesn't want stop smoking pot....I love her and I want good things for her, but lately its like I've become her punching bag. She stays at home all day while I work. Occasionally what she calls is a slip and she goes to get high. She said she isn't sure she should have stopped smoking weed because she doesn't think that I'm worth it. Is she getting ready to cut me lose?Does my girlfriend want to dump me?
sounds like my kinda girlDoes my girlfriend want to dump me?
I'm afraid so... Maybe you should let her smoke pot since she's pretty much psychologically addicted to it. As much as it hurts, it sounds like she loves the pot more than she loves you.
probably
I dont know if she is getting ready to cut you loose, but I know you need to be getting ready to cut her loose! I understand and get that you love her..and Love is such a powerful thing. When in love we tend to be viewing life in rose colored glasses..and not actually seeing the bigger picture for what it is....She must help herself before you can help her and even though you've tried! It's time to apply some tough love....Once your gone, trust she will miss you..and maybe that is what's it going to take for her to straightn up....You seem like awesome person and an awesome person derserves to be with someone on there level! Sounds as though she is just depressed and you can only sane someone that wants to be saved!
I think she's feeling like you were the cause of her losing her ';friends'; and is thus venting her anger on you . .. .. .



what I would suggest you do is bring her out more often; let her meet new people, take up a healthy hobby, etc.

I don't think she actually really wants to end this - she's probably just feeling lousy about herself and projecting on you



I wish both you guys all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment