Friday, November 12, 2010

Is she more attracted to her step brother?

A week ago was my 3 year anny with my GF. I had a imo I great day planned out. I made her breakfast in bed, I had booked us a horse back trail walk WAY up into the mountains its 4 - 5 hours up and 4 - 5 hours down. Once at the top of the mountain we were going to have a very nice canoeing ride out to a small island in the lake and on the island there is a little restaurant we were going to have lunch at then after lunch back down the mountain from another path. My GF and I are BIG nature freaks love to hike and all that. Now once we are done here I had booked us a table at a VERY fancy restaurant cause she has always wanted to eat there and once done there I had booked us a nice wood cabin on the lake for the weekend. We were lucky enough our anny fell on friday this year so friday, saturday and sunday we were going to spend at this cabin. Now to me this is a very nice anny.



Now her and I have been together for 3 years last week, we have lived together for 2 of the 3 years. 8 months ago she asked me if her Step brother could move in his GF just kicked him out and he lost his job and has no other place to go. I told her ok and helped move him in. She didn't tell me the reason he lost his job and his GF kicked him out is all he does is smoke weed all god damn day. So he was living with us for 1 week and she smoked him with a few times and well she lost her job cause she was a nurse and they have a zero tolerance rule. So for the last 8 months the 2 of them just sit at home and get high well I cover all the bills, cook all the meals and buy well everything you need to live. I have talked to her about this and she always tells me she will get her act together. I'm still waiting for this to happen.



Now the part that set me over the end was I told you what I had planned out for our 3 year. Well when I got up early to make breakfast for her when I got back to our room he was laying on my side of the bed and they were smoking, it was ******* 7 in the morning, he took the tray of food and they both at it. I brushed it off and asked her to get ready I have a surprise for her. When I got everything ready and went out to the truck he was in the back seat... she wanted him to come to so again brushed it off. When we got to the farm with the horses I could see she was excited she loves horses. The man that runs this trail ride told me he only has the 2 horses left and that's all I booked I told her and I honestly couldn't believe it she asked me to let her and her step brother go... so I spent the next about 9 hours alone in my truck waiting for the two of them (I was VERY pissed off now).



The 2 of them get back and I take her home and ask her to get ready I have a table for us in 1 hour at the really fancy restaurant she wanted to go to. Her step brother then says just the two of you? what about me? (I was still pissed from the horse event so I snapped at him and said ';how about you go find a god damn job';) She wasn't happy about that I said I was sorry and she ended up asking me to stay home so the two of them could go to make it up to her...



So well they are out at the nice dinner I packed up the truck for the weekend at the cabin. They get home I tell her I rented us a cabin and well GUESS who she wants to come to. So the 3 of us get to the cabin the 2 of them go off to the back by the lake to smoke well I am left to unpack everything on my own and cook dinner.



When the night came to an end I found myself alone in bed well the two of them were watching a movie getting high.



The next afternoon when she finally woke up I took her aside to talk to her. I told her ';I can't do this anymore 8 months of this all you do is get high with your step brother and leave me to take care of EVERYTHING!, yesterday was our 3 year and I spent it completely alone minus driving you and your step brother between places I had planned out'; her response was ';If you can't fit my step brother into your life then you and I aren't meant to be';



She turned and walked back to the house. I called a cab and went home backed all my stuff took my car and have been staying at a friends house. Now it was 5 hours before she noticed I was gone. She has called me I would say a lot since that day wanting to talk. I have told her I can't talk to her right now I'm still to angry and will more then likely say something I can't take back.



My question is should I talk to her and see if we can work this out? or is she just trying to get her meal ticket back?



I love the girl so much but I just can't put up with this **** anymore.

I'm 24 she's 22 and her step brother is 36Is she more attracted to her step brother?
They're pathetic. You should kick them both out. They're taking advantage of you. The step-brother should have been out of the house a long time ago. She is incredibly selfish and inconsiderate. Tell them both to get the hell out. Don't give either of them another dime. If she wants to be with you, she already knows what she has to do. :-)Is she more attracted to her step brother?
threesome.
I would start off by getting some balls, and being a man. You planned this entire day, then you LET her push you out so her step brother could come along? You should have put your foot down and said that the day was just for the two of you. You had more than one opportunity to do so.



I would actually tell her how you feel, and don't let her control you. For f***s sake man, you are earning the money in your house, and allowing her to dictate your life? I think you would be better off with someone who actually wants to be with you. Kick them both out, let them be loser stoners together.

No comments:

Post a Comment