Friday, November 12, 2010

Makes me sick! How do I get over this!?

I lived ih this guy for a year and we had so much fun, shootin,riding bikes,frisbee,cooking etc, But he kept calling his ex girlfriend.. I asked him not to and he lied and said he would stopbut didn't. He also wanked a lot even though we had great sex often? Anyway about two months ago he came home and said he wanted me to get out and that he met some hot youger girl at work and couldn't wait to sleep with her. He began texting and calling her in my presence. Then he started to get drunk and verbally and physically messing with me. Then it spun out of control and he threatened me so I went to the police. They arrestd him and took his guns and weed and now hes got felony charges against him and could go to prison. Well I moved about 800 miles away in with a relative. My ex's neighbor has been calling me telling me he has seen a couple of vehicles parked at his house overnight. I dont want to miss him but I do and the thought of him with someone else make me sick?How do I get over itMakes me sick! How do I get over this!?
Just thank your lucky stars that you got away from him before he put you in your grave!!! The guy sounds like a total loser!! Don't waist your time worrying about him, find some one who you can trust and be happy with!!Makes me sick! How do I get over this!?
Be glad you're rid of him, sounds like he could be a Drew Peterson! He needs a younger girl to abuse and sadly enough that younger girl is naive enough to put up with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment