Friday, November 12, 2010

My thirteen year old, know it all, little sister, thinks she knows what's best for her.?

I have a 13 year old sister. she use to live with my mom, who use to drink quite a bit. My mom screwed up by drinking the way she did, i know this.But she always had her priorities straight. My mom could only afford a 1 bedroom when she had her, but my mom slept on the floor in the living room so my sister could have her own room, and she slept alone in a big bed.My mom cooked for her walked her to the school bus stop every morning and picked her up every day.Lets just say she was not a neglected child. My mother worshiped the ground she walked on, still does, and i understand, because i have a daughter who i love even more than that. We have different dads and her dad would always push my sis out of the picture if he was mad at my mom.They separated when my sis was a toddler. But like all daughters, she thinks her dad is perfect.One day my sister decides to take her stuff tell my mom she is going to live with her dad.I was a little mad but thought maybe it was better because of my mom's drinking. My mom went into a big depression.Since then my mom's mother died a slow painful death with cancer.2 very young nephews of hers died very sad deaths.She has been through so much, and went through it alone. 2 years have passed and i found my sister on myspace, her first message was was that she wanted to go back to mom. But now she talked all hood, has had sex, and curses lot. Again she's 13.I told my mom and she was so happy. She started to make plans to buy a house and go and get her.Everytime i was online for a month my sister would ask if my mom was coming to get her soon.So my mom tried to do things faster and went out of town so my sister could have a new start.I finally told her my mom was going to get her and she said,';um, nevermind';.This is her message. this how my smart honor roll little sister talks now :0h W3L UMM.

i WAs kiNdA PiSt At tHAt

tiM3 S0

y3AH

UMMM i d0Nt tHiNk i WANNA

ANy M0R3

iMA R3ALLy HAPPy RigHt N0W

ANd i R3ALLy d0Nt WANNA SCRU tHiS 0N3 uP



AND MY REPLY TO THAT WAS: well mom was really happy about u going back with her, so yeah, don't screw that up like u screwed with her. glad to hear ur happy

HER REPLY:MAn DiANA i DiDNt SCR3W ****

Up 3SP3CiALy N0t WitH H3R

AS A MAtt3R A FACt i tHiNk i MAy HAv3

St0Pt MAhS3Lf FR0M MAkiN

t3 Bigg3St MiStAk3 0f MAh LiF3

S0 iF y)U FiNNA M3SAg3 M3 ANd t3LL M3 WHAt y0U tHiNk i SH0ULd 0f d0N3 0R SAy tHAt i SCR3W uP S0M3tHiN

tH3n iMA d0N3 WitH tHiS **** !

iMA HAPPy ANd AiNt N0tHiN FiNNA PUt M3

D0WN ANd 3SP3CiALLy y0U!

hA :)...........................SO I GUES SHE ONLY WANTED TO GO BACK BECAUSE SHE WAS MAD AT HER 17 YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND,and now their happy? now she has things posted about her smoking weed. i thought she was in good hands. what should we do?Should i just let her be happy where she's at?H E L P!!!!!!My thirteen year old, know it all, little sister, thinks she knows what's best for her.?
She 13, they do these things, they test ALL limits!!!

all you can do is guid her, tell her what she NEEDS to know,

and tell her there is a consequence for every action.

listen, my mother told me that and told me everything there is to know, but i still did bad things, i still rebeled....

i was young and dumb, but i turned out ok! :)

and thats all you can do, i smoke weed and drank when i was 14, i skipped school i talked back, i got suspened, but in the end i turned out fine. lol but i was alittle bad ***, but i had my mother ground me, punish me for the dumb things i got caught her... and she always told me what would happen if i did the bad things and you know what i always had her voice in the back of my head telling me not to do things, and what would happen if i did, and it made me who i am today~! and i'm happy she was there for me, and tahts all you can do hun is be there for her when she does mess up and tell her right form wrong, and protect her when you can.My thirteen year old, know it all, little sister, thinks she knows what's best for her.?
What can I say?

It's impossible to help someone that doesn't want help, as much as you want to.

Maybe your mom should focus on different parts of her life, like getting the drinking controlled. She'll have more money to focus on more things and maybe with that aspect solved, she could start putting her life together and things might fall into place.



Concerning your sister, she is still a minor--%26amp; no where near 18 just yet. She can't walk around like she can do whatever she want. Marijuana is illegal, and once her bf turns 18, that'll be illegal too.



People around her influence her, so right now 'm guessing she does not live in a good community right now. Her guardian can always take her out of there and teach her a few things about life.
I don't really want to say this, but, her point of view is going to change evertime she blinks her eyes, she dosen't know whats best for herself, if you try to make her do something she dosen't want to do she may run off and end up only god knows where, you should just keep in contact with her to make sure she is being taken care of, maybe she will change her mind again. Good Luck.
leave her be..she will have 2 learn the hard way shes getting wat she asked for
you wrote too much.
a lot of 13 year olds are like that

No comments:

Post a Comment