Sunday, November 14, 2010

Help! I literally was gonna to kill someone and still want to! (long)?

I live on a house with 8 acres of land for free in exchange for watching the house and the land. I have been living here for a bit more than a year.

However since the house is quite old and the land haven’t been well kept, my landlord decided to get busy and fix the place up.

Since he lives in Hawaii and the house is in California, he decides to hire his brother to come over to take care of the place. He made it very clear to his brother and me that his brother is suppose to take care of land only! His brother is supposed to cut all weeds down, get rid of grape ivy, cut down some dead trees, give the bushes overdo, and other yard related stuff.

Since my landlord has been trying to get things done around here, I told him I’d volunteer to fix few things up in the house. So he gave me key to the garage (where he kept all his tools) and some money for materials. I was suppose to replace the bathtub, rip out the floor and put in tiles floor, replace all windows, etc… So I took 10 days off work.

His brother was supposed to be here only for a week.

After his brother was here for two days, he was working like a horse and not doing anything stupid. I decided I felt comfortable enough to go out of the city for a three days visit to a good friend. However the trip was cut short because my landlord have to fly out to remote place in China for his job and wouldn’t have any way to stay in touch with his brother. So I have to come back home after two days.

On Friday, when I came back, I was really shocked and very upset to find out that he cut tons of good trees down, tear down all climbing cardinal on the front gate that I planted last summer, drained and full the pond that I’ve been taking care of with dirt because he think it isn’t working due to algae, and many other things. I was not happy about this at all, but I could live with it and understand how he could misunderstand his job.

I also went into the house only to find all spices, cooking wine, baking interidigrate, cheeses that aren’t cheddar, etc… have been thrown away and replaced with stuff like burger helper, cheese and mac in box, ramen, canned food, etc… When I first moved in here, I have almost nothing and spend tons of money on all of those stuff so I can budget my money better and still eat quite well. That’s when I lose it, I confronted him about it, his excuse was all those foods are old or stuff he threw away is something that will never be used. We got in a huge argue about this, he always end up go back to “I am suppose to clean the place up” excuse. We eventually reached upon agreement that he’d not do anything until he asked me first.

On Saturday I helped him cut down all grape vines. The way he does job is just absolutely no brainer! He doesn’t even bother to try figure out how to do job right, he just pick up chain saw and start to hack away at everything he see until there’s nothing left. He also cut end up cut tons of tree branches down so now there’s ugly space among trees plus there’s a lot of vine stump sticking out of the ground which make it extremely uncomfortable to walk on the ground. I tried to explain him how to do the job properly and his reply was “tree will grow back” and “you’ll just have to keep cut the vines, it is too much work to dig them up and pull them out by roots”

When I was gone for a couple hours to do some errands, he rearranged the kitchen. So when I got back, I have lot of trouble to find anything in the kitchen. Again I let this one slipped away since it wasn’t a big thing. But it was still very annoying.

Today, I was supposed to replace the bathtub. So I went into a shed where I keep all of tools and house furniture I have been buying and stocking up on for when I move out. I nearly fainted to find out that the shed has been cleaned empty. I remembered that my landlord’s brother use few tools that was supposed to be in garage. So I went into the garage, I was really upset to find that my landlord’s brother basically move all of my tools into the garage and mix it with my landlord’s tools. I also found out many tools and almost all furnitures were missing as well.

That is when I just got so upset to the point where I went in the house and got my gun out and tuck it in my pants with intention of shooting him or chasing him off the property. I went to him and threw the hardest punch I ever thrown in my life. I was about to pull the gun out when he was down, but I decided to not. I yelled and yelled at him for good half hour. I was so mad and upset that I was shaking so hard and my eyes filled up with tears. I have never been this upset and mad at anyone before. My landlord’s brother again keep saying that he have to do his job and that he got rid of lot of tools because they were junks laying around. He says he gave furniture away because he thought it was old furniture that my landlord doesn’t want any more (my landlord and my taste are similar). I was gonna to literally pull the gun and shot him onceHelp! I literally was gonna to kill someone and still want to! (long)?
OMG... That is so horrible and I can very well see why you are so upset but PLEASE do not do anything stupid. That man is not worth going to jail for the rest of your life and honestly no matter how bad or cruel a person is, no one deserves to get shot. I mean what if he was too die? You would have to live with that for the rest of your life. Is there anyone close that you can talk too about this? I wish I knew of a way to make this all better for you because I do feel so bad for you because what that jerk did was so wrong but just again please be the bigger person here and dont ruin your life over this guy. I would definatley have words with your landlord when he gets back even though that probley really wont change anything cause that is his brother and Im sure he will side with him of course since thats his family. If it was me, I would just try to stick it out and stay away from the man as much as possible until he is gone for good so you can go back to living your life as you normally do or I would just pack my things and leave and never look back and find somewhere else to go where I know i would not have to put up with what your dealing with. I know its easier said than done but shooting him is not and should not be an option so please Im begging you, dont do that. Too many of my friends have died from gun violence. I just wish guns never even existed!! I wish you luck though and I really hope you do the right thing. He is NOT worth it!!Help! I literally was gonna to kill someone and still want to! (long)?
thats sucks.
Are you just ranting because I read it all twice and I don't see a question...

(You don't have to read anything after this.)

I also feel like killing someone but for a completely different reason.

It's a girl from my school who says I'm her best friend and thinks she's my best friend. I told her who the person I really liked was and she thought it would be funny so she went and told him and after that he stopped talking to me and I felt like dying because he literally was the only reason I even cared about waking up in the morning to go to school. After that I really hated her because I asked her why she did it and she gave a mean grin and said ';It wasn't my fault. I didn't do it.';

I wanted to grab her by her fat little neck and beat her face until it was black and blue but I decided to just forget about it.

A few months later she met some guy over the internet when she was over at my house using MY computer and when she went home and her mom found out and got mad at her so my friend said I was the one who met him and was talking to him so her mom told my mom and I got in trouble.

Then another few months later she got a boyfriend and he sent her texts saying he loved her and wanted her to go to school early to meet him and her mom found out and again my ';friend'; blamed me and I was grounded for a month.

So she was literally ruining my life and making me miserable. I really don't know why I don't just tell her I hate her and want to kill her.

No comments:

Post a Comment