Friday, November 12, 2010

Why does this happen?

How come when you smoke weed you get the munchies. When you get the munchies why do you crave weird *** food. Like I know this one kid who had munchies and his dum butt ate a damn grasshopper (yes disgusting) and this other person I know ate an onion and right now (well wile im typing this) im eating a 4 day old bake potato that was cooked then put in the fridge so I had the munchies I went and I saw it I bit in to it then im like omg I need sour cream so I just finished eating a 4day old backed potato with sour cream mixed with it can some one please explain this to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do people get munchies and eat random stuffWhy does this happen?
idk why you crave weird food..but the reason you get munchies is kuz of the thc attaching to your cells or something and eating makes more cells...

something like that atleast....

No comments:

Post a Comment