Friday, November 12, 2010

Can I talk to someone online for free on legal matters, dealing with a non-relative living in my house? Help?

I need to possibly talk to professionals who know about the law. This would be in the United States, Tempe, Arizona(In case I have to be specific). To talk on the phone with someone could work too, but I don't want just some phone number, I'm gonna have to know it's real by website or something.



I'll give a bit of info of my situation, but I don't know how well I can trust any answers, I'll have to go with a professional.



This guy has been living in our house for years, and him being here bothers me extremely.

- He gets some sort of revenge by indirectly harassing me, for example if I don't clean the litter box he puts it in my room, if I leave my laptop in the living room on a TV table he'll put a bunch of trash on it, and just today, I didn't finish some sodas with my friend, so he put the half-empty cans on top of my Xbox 360(and considering our financial status, that's expensive). These are small things, but I'm afraid he might be doing even more things that are unnoticable, I don't even think I'll ever trust him if he cooks me food, and I'm wishing I had a lock on my room door that needed a key. I suspect these things because of the other following reasons you'll see below. His indirect issues really scare me, I feel horribly unsafe in my house, the food I eat, where I sleep, etc.

- He has anger issues, and I guess he takes some sort of medication unknown to me. He'll start arguing about things that are completely stupid, like an opinion of a movie's meaning. My mom and dad have gotten in many arguments with him.

- One time, his dog killed my kitten in the kitchen (which by the way was one of the most horrible and gory events in my life), and from then on his dog was never allowed inside, and even today, he brings his dog inside, so far I've mainly see him do it when nobody else was home. The scary thought is that I still have 2 cats in my house, and even worse my little toddler niece comes over and it seems just as easy to happen to her (the kitten went near it's food bowl, because this guy had placed the dog's food right next to the cat's food. I believe a toddler is even more likely to go near the dog while he's eating). I don't know if he deliberately placed the dog's food next to the cat's, but he still brings the dog inside even after my parents said no.

- There is an almost obvious suspicion that he is into drugs. One of the most obvious is weed, and also, once when my dad was arguing with him, my dad told me he also smoked crack, and maybe my dad was just drunk, but that could have been why he told me, and the way he acts seems like he would actually smoke crack. As for the marijuana, I've seen pipes and etc around, and he spends time in his room locked, where also I have smelled the scent, and he always sprays air scents in there.

- This is just disturbing, but one time I came home one day, nobody else but him home in his room, and I happened to come in pretty quietly. I ended up sitting on the couch, and I heard him making obvious ';noises';, like grunts and, other things, I also heard some strange noises coming from the dog which was in his room at the time. I even heard him mention the dogs name a few times, he was being pretty loud since he probably thought nobody was there. Although extremely disturbing, I actually kind of erased that from my mind and decided to not think much of it, instead I went into another room and got my mind off it. I hope you can see what I'm talking about, he seemed to be doing ';something'; with his dog. I don't know if bestiality is legal or not, but it just adds on to the fact that there seems to be something wrong with him psychologically.



I really wish this guy did not live in this house, and I find plenty of good reason for him not to be. I wish there was someway I could contact the police to investigate his room for the drug part, and maybe do some tests on the dog to prove something there. The problem is, I really do NOT want him to think I had anything to do with if he has to leave whether to jail or whatever. His mentality scares the crap out of me and there's never been a person I would expect more to like hunt me down or get revenge, and he seems to be one who could easily shoot someone(Oh and he once showed me his own little sawed-off shotgun he made, isn't that illegal?).



I would RATHER somehow have my parents give him some harmless reason to tell him that he can't live here anymore, something that would be reasonable to him and he wouldn't be mad about. But, I can't think of what and I also can't trust my parents to not do something about this if I tell them, and I absolutely do not want him to know that I have to do with anything, even if I'm just a witness to all these things.



It's almost like that situation where I'd feel safe if he was in prison for life, but that seems kind of messed up. I would rather have him leave for his own reasons or something, but the fact that I can't trust where I live right now, nor would I trust comiCan I talk to someone online for free on legal matters, dealing with a non-relative living in my house? Help?
www.Justanswer.com

You ask a question, you get a real live legal answer from a real lawyer and you may have to donate, the minimum is 15 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment