Friday, November 12, 2010

My mom....................?

im so mad this is my moms schedule EVERYDAY BEISDES FIRDAYS fridays she goes out and i no it....go to work be for 9 work on the lawn first come home from work at 9(i dont really think shes working) come home take case of hte lawn with the light on go to bed ...she doesnt call me we dont talk if we do i end up getting mad over some dumb **** she does hangout with her firends more tehn me and im 14 i meran she does a lot but hse lies about it but i no hses not lieing she wont tell me where she is or when shes coming home becuase its noone of my buisness and she thinks im up to something im homelaone science i was in fourth grade i have been cooking for my self scence fourth gradei h ave been sleeping at ngihts home alone scence fourth grade my dad smokes weed i no itsn ot bad but it think its ****** up that i new how ot make a joint be 4 kindergarten my mom doesnt feed or buy grociers for **** we have no oven or a grill heres a picture of the current refridaratorhttp://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z172/joycejoyce123/Picture275.jpgMy mom....................?
You need a new mom, or you need to live with relatives. Do you have any relatives you could live with? If she doesn't let you go, you could threaten with Social Services. She seems to be way past the talking stage. Do what needs to be done to make your life good forget about her for the time being.My mom....................?
talk to someone about this
Call social services on your mom. She is not being a mother to you and she is neglecting you. Sorry you have to go through this with your mom...your mom is seeking attention and she is not happy with herself so that is the reason why she is not home...she out trying to seek attention from others out there. She is forgetting she is a mother not a teen. All I can say is learn from her mistakes and keep your head high and you are a brave girl...you will not be a child forever. I pray for you and god bless you!!! If you need someone to talk to I am available.
It sounds like you could certainly benefit from counseling. There are free resources available and you can find them through the internet.



Have you tried talking to your mom about this all yet? How you feel neglected and alone? How you have little food to eat? If she doesn't seem approachable perhaps you could talk to someone else in your family about it, like your Dad or your grandparents. Failing that school counselors maybe?



I hope things get better for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment